We love to play! As a friendly community preschool, we actively encourage and support children aged 2-5 years in learning through play, based on the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum framework. We are based in a village hall and we have our own classroom and enclosed outdoor play area and garden. Please feel free to visit us with your children and see for yourself! Alternatively, please contact us with any questions you may have and we will be pleased to help you.
The preschool has facilities to teach children with varying levels of ability and promises a safe, encouraging and fun learning environment through play of all types. We have the facilities to offer a limited level of support for children with special educational needs and physical disabilities. The village hall is also compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act 2005 and the Equality Act 2010.
Our aim is:
- To enhance the development and education of children under statutory school age in a parent-involving, community based group.
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
- To work within a framework that ensures equality of opportunity for all children and families.
We offer your child:
- A specially tailored curriculum leading to approved learning outcomes.
- Individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children.
- Fun and friendship with children and other adults.
- Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved, in the activities of the group and with your child’s progress